July 9th, 2020
Update on our COVID-19 Response
Signature Bank remains committed to doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19. As many businesses have resumed operations, we wanted to provide an update on our current company procedures:
• Our lobby remains open daily for teller transactions during our regular business hours, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
• Our employees are now required to wear face masks and we are asking clients to do the same. Please let us know if you do not have a mask and we will provide one to you.
• Our lobby doors are open, but at times we may be limiting the number of clients in the lobby in accordance with CDC’s social distancing recommendations.
• We ask you to use the Night Depository for transactions and dropping off documents whenever possible. We have envelopes available for you to use on the Night Depository. All items received in the Night Depository up to 5 PM will be posted on the same business day.
• Please consider making appointments for all non-teller transactions like opening new accounts, notary services, and medallion guarantees by calling 419-841-7773.
For those who have obtained PPP loans with us, we understand that you may be ready to start the PPP loan forgiveness process with us, and we are working hard to get everything ready to support you. Please note that as of this date, the SBA has not released formal details or instructions related to the process that Banks will need to follow to submit loan forgiveness requests for approval. Fortunately, PPP loans were designed in a manner whereby your monthly payments under your Note are completely deferred until after the forgiveness process has been completed. Additionally, the interest that accrues on your note is also eligible for forgiveness.
Our team continues to follow all SBA guidance as it is released, and we will continue to share new updates with you. We look forward to working closely with you on your forgiveness requests, and we will email you as soon as the SBA issues final forgiveness instructions at which time we will be able to finalize and make our loan forgiveness portal available. If you have any questions, please reach out to your loan officer.